Xavier Children's Support Network relies on funding from several sources and none of these sources are ever guaranteed. Therefore, if you would like to make a donation or a bequest to Xavier Children's Support Network we invite you to do this in one of several ways;
Donations to Xavier Children's Support Network may be made by:
- Posting directly to: 284 Pine Mountain Road Mt Gravatt East Qld 4211,
- or by donating online
- Direct deposit into our bank
Account Name: Xavier Childrens Support Network
Account No: 00905115
- or by Phoning us on (07) 3216 8811
A tax deductible receipt will be forwarded for amounts of $2.00 and above.
In Memoriam donations:
Some families request that their loved one be commemorated through a memorial donation in lieu of flowers. Our South office has envelopes for donations to Xavier Children's Support Network. Donations may also be made by mail, telephone, or in person.
Bequests and Gift Planning:
One important way you can help Xavier Children's Support Network in the future is by including a Bequest in your Will.
You may wish to:
- Give a specific amount of money
- Gift property, shares, vehicles or valuables
- Percentage share, a percentage of your whole estate
- Life insurance; all or part of your insurance policy can be gifted to Xavier Children's Support Network
To make a bequest, you must first make a will. A will ensures that after death, a person's wishes are protected and efficiently implemented. You can review and update your will at any time. If you are unsure of how to go about making your will, contact your solicitor or the public trustee in your state.